Millennium Development Goals:
- IDDC- MyRight publication, 'The Forgotten Children of the Millenium Developmet Goals: The right to an education for children with disabilities', 2012
- Rapport Millenniemalens bortglomda barn: Ratten till utbildning for barn med funktionsnedsattning
The Millenium Development Goal poster:
- The database of Source, the International Online resource Centre on Disability and Inclusion, continuously updates its resources on the MDGs
- UN Millenium Development goals is the official UN website for information around the work on achieving the MDGs.
Post-2015 consultation process for a global development framework:
- CBM launches an online resource kit on the Millennium Development Goals May 2012
- Beyond 2015 is a global campaign aiming to influence the creation of a post 2015 development framework that succeeds the current. Beyond 2015 brings together more than 570 civil society organisations in over 95 countries around the world.
- The World We Want web platform is a joint initiative between the United Nations and Civil Society to gather the priorities of people around the world and helping build a collective vision that will be used directly by the United Nations and World Leaders to plan a new development agenda launching in 2015.
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty – GCAP is an alliance that brings together trade unions, Ingo’s, the women’s and youth movements, community and faith groups and others to call for action from world leaders in the global North and South to meet their promises to end poverty and inequality.
- The database of Source, the International Online resource Centre on Disability and Inclusion, continuously updates its resources on the MDGs.