The European Disability Forum (EDF) is recruiting a Project Coordinator, Disability Inclusive SDGs
EDF is seeking a Project Coordinator to reinforce EDF advocacy platform at the EU to influence the EU approach to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to build the capacity of organisations of persons with disabilities (DPOs) to advocate to the EU and to their respective national governments and regional organisations for the full implementation of disability-inclusive SDGs.
This project, in synergy with other initiatives, will strongly contribute to build the capacity of the disability movement in this work and promote disability inclusive SDGs.
The long-term goal of the project is that the EU and its Member States’ approach to implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is inclusive of persons with disabilities.
The ideal candidate has:
- A solid background experience and knowledge in the rights of persons with disabilities and the SDGs
- Proven project coordination, management and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least five years experience in policy influencing work
- Experience in capacity building of civil society organisations and other actors in the rights of persons with disabilities
- Permission to live and work in Belgium
Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Gross starting salary: 2800 month plus benefits
Contract: 1 year
Deadline for applications: 2 December 2016
Date and location of the interview: 20 December 2016, Brussels
Further information and the application pack are available on the EDF website