European Disability and Development Week (EDDW) - Together for Inclusion
The European Disability and Development Week (EDDW) begins on 3 December which is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities and concludes on 10 December which is International Human Rights Day. Framed by these key days, activities dedicated to disability and international cooperation will be organised by IDDC members and partners across Europe.
The objectives of the European Disability and Development Week are:
- Raising awareness amongst the European Union (EU) and its Member States regarding the rights of persons with disabilities
- Promoting the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Reinforcing the linkages between the CRPD and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Further information on the different events happening during EDDW 2017 will be uploaded on this webpage.
Overview of what is happening during EDDW17
- Overview of EDDW events happening in different European cities from 3-10 December 2017 (also overview of EDDW events)
- #EDDW17 photo contest - on 1 November 2017, the EU Task Group launched a photo contest for #EDDW17, details on the objectives and how to participate are on the EDDW17 photo contest concept note.
- #EDDW17 poster
If you have any questions on EDDW 2017 please contact email@example.com