The Stakeholder Group of Persons with Disabilities is holding a town-hall style discussion on the Contributions of Persons with Disabilities in the HLPF Voluntary National Reviews.
The discussion will include representatives of persons with disabilities from Germany, Morocco, Latin-America, the Philippines and Uganda
- Michael Herbst, CBM, Germany
- José Maria Viera, World Blind Union, Latin America
- Abdelmajid Makni, Collectif pour la Promotion des Droits des Personnes en Situation de Handicap, Morocco
- Lauro Purcil, ASEAN Disability Forum, Philippines
- Ambrose Murangira, National Association of the Deaf, Uganda
- Moderated by Yetnebersh Nigussie, Light for the World, Ethiopia
- Respondents from UN Member States
Date: Monday, 18 July 2016 from 1.15-2:45pm
Venue: Ford Foundation, East River Room, 11th Floor 320 E 43rd St, New York, NY 10017 (between 1st and 2nd Aves)
Lunch and refreshments will be served
Please see the invitation for the event.